When version 6.0 becomes availble?

Last post 04-13-2007, 11:25 PM by Adam. 104 replies.
Page 1 of 6 (105 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-27-2007, 11:57 AM 27000

When version 6.0 becomes availble?

Hi,

I saw in one of the post was mentioned that version 6 should come out by the end of the month but it seems that its unlikely.
    The reason I am asking is that we staring new project and we planning to use CuteEditor as our text editor control but the problem is that current version doesn't work with AJAX ASP.NET from Microsoft.

I understand that version 6.0 should work correctly with Microsoft AJAX framework.

Thanks,
    Oleg

•  02-27-2007, 12:38 PM 27002 in reply to 27000

Re: When version 6.0 becomes availble?

I believe V6 will bring us suprise!

I am waiting for it and check this forum everyday! 
  •  02-28-2007, 7:08 AM 27011 in reply to 27000

We're waiting on it as well, I keep being told that it'll arrive in February, but then it was going to arrive in November, December and January as well so looks unlikely that it will be February now...
  •  02-28-2007, 8:13 AM 27013 in reply to 27011

So are we and like you MrPea, I was tald November, December, January and a deadline of 15th of February, that come and went. Today is the last day of the month, and truly I am no longer exited. I think it's become more of a pain, as I had projects that I wanted to use it on,  than it's worth...

It's
  •  02-28-2007, 8:13 AM 27014 in reply to 27011

So are we and like you MrPea, I was tald November, December, January and a deadline of 15th of February, that come and went. Today is the last day of the month, and truly I am no longer exited. I think it's become more of a pain, as I had projects that I wanted to use it on,  than it's worth...

It's a
  •  02-28-2007, 8:13 AM 27015 in reply to 27011

It's a same because
  •  02-28-2007, 8:13 AM 27016 in reply to 27011

It's a same because it
  •  02-28-2007, 8:13 AM 27017 in reply to 27011

It's a same because it is a
  •  02-28-2007, 8:13 AM 27018 in reply to 27011

It's a same because it is a good
  •  02-28-2007, 8:13 AM 27019 in reply to 27011

It's a same because it is a good product. It
  •  02-28-2007, 8:13 AM 27020 in reply to 27011

It's a same because it is a good product. It just
  •  02-28-2007, 8:13 AM 27021 in reply to 27011

It's a same because it is a good product. It just needs to
  •  02-28-2007, 8:13 AM 27022 in reply to 27011

It's a same because it is a good product. It just needs to be
  •  02-28-2007, 8:14 AM 27023 in reply to 27011

It's a same because it is a good product. It just needs to be better.
  •  02-28-2007, 8:15 AM 27024 in reply to 27023

Something odd happend it inserted my reply 11 times on the site. 
  •  03-01-2007, 6:44 AM 27059 in reply to 27000

So...I assume the february promise was missed?  Is there any news from the cutesoft team?
  •  03-01-2007, 9:00 AM 27063 in reply to 27059

Like November, December and January, it would seem so. I would also like some news from the cutesoft team.
  •  03-01-2007, 12:16 PM 27078 in reply to 27063

I also actually was hoping for response from CuteSoft team.
    It seems its not February for sure.
    So will they say March now?

On the same not, since 6.0 wont be here for a while, it seems, is it possible to get some updates or patches to some know problems, if you have any patches of course?

Thanks,
    Oleg

•  03-02-2007, 5:06 PM 27118 in reply to 27078

I've had enough,

September, November, December, January and now February. All have come and gone, the ver.5 has bugs, some minor some considerable, none of which have been fixed. All we have are promises that they are fixed in a version that seems to be nothing but hot air. Every question about a problem comes with an answer (some actually never get answered) stating that its fixed in ver.6

And when will ver.6 be out? next month or the next month and if not then, then maybe a month after that. So for a year or so we are to sit with a version that is broken or at best 1/2 functional.

Perhaps you - and by saying you i mean Cutesoft, what you don't understand is that i rely on you product to work, its part of a product that i offer, and every time it fails to do something it makes me look bad. Not only that but when my client asks when will it be fixed i have no other answer other then next month. Why next month? why does it take a new version to fix some bug in the previous version?

With all that said and done, i am left with no other choice but to look for some other html editor. I really didn't want to do this. All the time spent learning the ins and outs as well as implementation have now gone to waste, However you've forced my hand and i had to spend a better part of the week looking for an alternative, found it, and am now in the process of implementing it.

This is not how you run a software company, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that is reconsidering their choice. I shudder to think about a potential client reading this post prior to considering a purchase...

My other concern was that version 6 will be a rushed version, with all the problems stemming from that... again bugs that will be addressed? yep, in a new version!

Good luck and hopefully you will change your ways.

Fix bugs first, that should be a priority, then and only then should you start adding new features.

•  03-04-2007, 7:09 PM 27134 in reply to 27118

We're VERY sorry for the V6 delay. We're embarrassed by it and I take full responsibility for it. We're still working final testing of V6 and we need one more week to make sure that the upgrade process is smooth before releasing to the public..

Thanks for your patience and we appreciate the passion surrounding V6. Believe me: there's no one on Earth that wants the new V6 to be released more than I do. But we can't release it until it's ready.

asp.net Chat http://cutesoft.net/ASP.NET+Chat/default.aspx
    Web Messenger: http://cutesoft.net/Web-Messenger/default.aspx
    asp.net wysiwyg editor: http://cutesoft.net/ASP.NET+WYSIWYG+Editor/default.aspx
    asp wysiwyg html editor: http://cutesoft.net/ASP
    asp.net Image Gallery: http://cutesoft.net/ASP.NET+Image+Gallery/default.aspx
    Live Support: http://cutesoft.net/live-support/default.aspx

Page 1 of 6 (105 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
View as RSS news feed in XML