Re: IE9 and Operator Error

•  06-21-2012, 6:24 AM

Re: IE9 and Operator Error

Hi Kenneth, thanks for the links and advice. We have upgraded a single Operator and after restarting the application, iisreset, we are seeing strange characters coming through in the chat window such as;

^4div style='font-family^2;font-size^2;color^2'^5Hi - This is blah blah blah...

Additionally operators did not seem to be able to accept chat sessions from customers coming through the website.

I've seen another thread here and the advice given was to install the latest server as well as client operator, this is how I am going to proceed unless you tell me otherwise. I have one question though, as we appear to be running version 5.1, are there any database changes that I should be aware of?

I will obviously make backups of the CuteSoft_Client folder and the files from the bin directory, but apart from some very minor customisation that we have made to the user interface it should be relatively painless switching the server software as long as it only involves replacing the bin files and CuteSoft_Client folder,

Regards,
    John C.

View Complete Thread