Editor removes "" from tag attribute values

Last post 08-22-2005, 8:11 AM by Claus. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-18-2005, 6:54 PM 9757

Editor removes "" from tag attribute values

Hi, I have a problem....

I set the UseRelativeLinks attribute to false, and paste in some HTML while the editor is in HTML mode.

I then switch to Normal mode to do some editing and then go back to HTML mode. Now the code is not formattet (no indents) and tag attribute values have lost their quotation: vAlign="top" -> vAlign=top, except for href attribute values

.......and that can't be right......am I doing something wrong or is this some kind of bug....??
    PLEASE HELP!!!

Kind regards

Claus Løber
  •  08-22-2005, 8:11 AM 9833 in reply to 9757

Re: Editor removes "" from tag attribute values

Ok, problem solved.....or should I say there was no problem.....the editor only displays no quotation marks in HTML mode, but does not change the code/text when you for instance save it to a database.....nice to know.....!!!....have anybody else had that "problem" too or is it just me??......since the DevelopersGuide says nothing about this.....

....and another thing....could you supporters please write a little comment like: Read the question, getting back to you, Read the question, but did not understand it or something.....just so that we know......

Kind Regards

Claus
View as RSS news feed in XML