cute editor for joomla not saving

Last post 07-26-2012, 8:34 AM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-19-2012, 5:59 PM 74179

cute editor for joomla not saving

Hello

Im having a problem in that i have installed cute editor for joomla

I find that when i press save it does not work for either text or images

I assume  there may be some configuration change needed can you advise a solution please 

thanks  
  •  07-20-2012, 7:36 AM 74183 in reply to 74179

Re: cute editor for joomla not saving

Hi chayofa,

What joomla version you are using?

Which editor package you used with your joomla? Do you remember the download link location?

Regards,

Ken 
  •  07-25-2012, 10:46 AM 74250 in reply to 74183

Im using 2.5 joomla and i had downloaded the latest version of cute editor for joomla

I have had this issue before on earlier versions too occasionally .

I might be wrong here but... what I suspect is that it seems to happen only when the domain is pointed by a a  record redirect to the  joomla site   When the nameservers were  pointing to the  website on previous occasions i had this problem it seemed to solve it. Or it might have been that thsi happens when the site has been created on a computer and uploaded to server  

So im wondering if the reason it does not save with cute editor is that there is some path or something i need to alter some code somewhere?? When i put the editor back to using Tiny editor it works  so i dont think its the site,. I suspect there may be a line of code i need to change 

thanks in advance for your advice 
  •  07-26-2012, 8:34 AM 74263 in reply to 74250

Hi chayofa,

Please try the package below with your joomla 2.5, does it get the same problem?

Package download: http://www.cutesoft.net/downloads/folders/66676/download.aspx

Regards,

Ken 
View as RSS news feed in XML