Visitors staying on list for way too long.

Last post 02-22-2011, 10:44 AM by Eric. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-21-2011, 1:39 PM 66335

Visitors staying on list for way too long.

While running the visitor tracking code I can see the people that are browsing on our website which is a really nice feature.  Except that we have entries of visitors staying on our site for hours at a time.  Is there a way to remove those visitors from the list so that way we can get a better idea on who is actually visiting our site?

Perhaps a parameter that says after 15 min of no visitor change remove them from the list?  Also, is there a way to block out users from the visitor list?  We have internal employee's browsing the site throughout the day and we would not like to see them on the list.

Thanks

•  02-22-2011, 8:50 AM 66352 in reply to 66335

Re: Visitors staying on list for way too long.

Dear jonm,

You can login to operator client, and then order by "Time", you will can order those visitors by time.

Thank you for asking
  •  02-22-2011, 10:20 AM 66356 in reply to 66352

Yes I know you can sort by time.  Thats not what I was asking for.  I guess your answer to that question is no you cannot timeout the people from the list??

•  02-22-2011, 10:44 AM 66358 in reply to 66356

Dear Jonm,

We don't provide a parameter to support this timeout setting. If you do need it, you can purchase the source code license of opertor client and make a customization on your end. You can send email to eric@cutesoft.net , I will provide the purchase link to you.

Thank you for asking
View as RSS news feed in XML