Interfacing streamming video to cute editor

Last post 08-25-2010, 8:38 AM by Eric. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-24-2010, 10:26 PM 63602

Interfacing streamming video to cute editor

My goal is to do an interface from our service that is very similar to tthe YouTube interface currently offered.  Using the Diaglog example, I almost succceeded.  I now have a button that will upload an embeded player that includes the video.  This player is an html embed that requires the user to manually embed the video.  I have two problems as follows:

1.   I would prefer to aautomatically embed the code but I have run into problem during this since my uploader is in a javascript download since I followed the diglog example.  I have not succeed in interface my uploader directly to the editor.  Any help here is appreciated.

2.    When I use the HTML view to enter the embed, I get the palyer and movie but I can not enteer anything else.  I suspect this is due to maximum limits I have encocutered.  I have set  MaxFilesLimit="100" and  MaxHTMLLength="100" with no effect.

However, inspite of the problems mentioned in 1 and 2, the video plays which convince me there is a solution that is veyr close towhat is provided for YouTube.

Is theere a way to interface directly to the YouTube solution.  That would be an excellent solution.

Thanks for any suggestions anyone can provide.

Hsmith825
    Filed under:
  •  08-25-2010, 1:47 AM 63604 in reply to 63602

Re: Interfacing streamming video to cute editor

I solved this problem and was aable to load the streaming video using the Dialog example.

Good work on hthe example  Cutesoft.

hsmith825
  •  08-25-2010, 8:38 AM 63609 in reply to 63604

Re: Interfacing streamming video to cute editor

Great!
View as RSS news feed in XML