toolbar not loaded in mozilla

Last post 06-27-2010, 10:50 PM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-14-2010, 3:41 AM 61720

toolbar not loaded in mozilla

Hello
    I have several pages where i have 2 editors , one with minimal configuration one with full. There is a problem in chrome and mozilla that first one does not loads a toolbar. I have tried to change configuration and properties but it did not helped.In IE8 it works.
    What can be the problem?
     Screenshot attached

•  06-14-2010, 4:19 AM 61722 in reply to 61720

Re: toolbar not loaded in mozilla

Hi webukraine,

Please post you code here.

Regards,

Ken
  •  06-27-2010, 10:44 AM 62015 in reply to 61722

Thats the part of code where Cute Editors are loaded :

<tr>
                      <td width="10"></td>
                      <td colspan="11" align="center" Class="grayBorder" dir="ltr">          
                        <CuteEditor:Editor runat="Server" ID="edtShortDescription" EditorBodyStyle="direction:rtl;" Width="100%" Height="200" AllowEditServerSideCode="false" UseRelativeLinks="false" AutoConfigure="Minimal" RemoveTBODYTag="true"></CuteEditor:Editor>
                      </td>
                      <td width="10"></td>
                     </tr>                 
                     <tr><td class="mediumSpace"></td></tr>    
                     <tr><td width="10"></td><td class="CaptionText" colspan="11"><%=InterfaceLanguage.getLanguageKey("FULLDESCRIPTION")%>:</td><td width="10"></td></tr>
                     <tr>
                      <td width="10"></td>
                      <td colspan="11" align="center" Class="grayBorder" dir="ltr">          
                       <CuteEditor:Editor runat="Server" ID="edtDescription" EditorBodyStyle="direction:rtl;" Width="100%" Height="300" AllowEditServerSideCode="false" UseRelativeLinks="false" AutoConfigure="Full" RemoveTBODYTag="true"></CuteEditor:Editor>
                      </td>
                      <td width="10"></td>
                     </tr>                     
    thats the codebehind :

edtDescription.SetSecurityAllowCopy(false);
            edtDescription.SetSecurityAllowCreateFolder(true);
            edtDescription.SetSecurityAllowDelete(false);
            edtDescription.SetSecurityAllowDeleteFolder(false);
            edtDescription.SetSecurityAllowModify(false);
            edtDescription.SetSecurityAllowMove(false);
            edtDescription.SetSecurityAllowRename(true);
            edtDescription.SetSecurityAllowUpload(true);
            edtDescription.Setting["CuteEditorFileStorageType"] = typeof(SqlFileStorage).AssemblyQualifiedName;
            edtDescription.Setting["connectionString"] = Session["connStr"].ToString();
            edtDescription.Setting["absolutePath"] = Session["filesDir"].ToString();
            edtDescription.Setting["virtualPath"] = Session["virtualFilesDir"].ToString().Substring(0, Session["virtualFilesDir"].ToString().Length - 1);

•  06-27-2010, 10:50 PM 62018 in reply to 62015

Hi webukraine,

I tested the code you provide, it works fine for me on Firefox and google chrome.

Can you upgrade to the latest version and try again?

If you still get the same issue with latest version. Please set up ftp access for me and send the infomation to Kenneth@CuteSoft.net, I will check it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

ken
View as RSS news feed in XML