Bullet Point Paste From Word

Last post 10-07-2009, 6:12 AM by mgkoko. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-27-2009, 10:41 AM 55900

Bullet Point Paste From Word

Hi there,

I just want to know if it is possible. I am just facing this one issue, when I try to copy bullet points from Microsoft word and paste it, what I expect to have in HTML is like <ul><li>1</li>....</ul>, instead it puts in all the undecessary htmls. Is there any settings I need to change to achieve this?

Thanks
  •  09-28-2009, 1:52 AM 55906 in reply to 55900

Re: Bullet Point Paste From Word

Hi mgkoko,

We can reproduce this issue. We are investigating this issue and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

ken
  •  09-29-2009, 6:33 PM 55952 in reply to 55900

Anyone?
  •  09-30-2009, 9:07 AM 55966 in reply to 55900

•  10-04-2009, 2:43 AM 56077 in reply to 55900

Hi,

Can you provide more information of your browser version and Word version?

But it works ok for me.

Keep me posted

Regards,
    Terry

•  10-07-2009, 6:01 AM 56163 in reply to 56077

Hi really sorry for my late reply,

I am checking this post almost everyday and I don't see any reply but today i can see all the replies now, really bazzare.

I am using MS word 2007 and FF 3.5 Browser and when I tried pasting on your website demo:

I tried to paste something like this from MS word

• asdfasdfasdfa
    • dsafasdfasdfsadf
    • asdfsadfsadfasdf  
    and the result i have got is something like this

<p style="text-indent: -18pt;"><span style="font-family: Symbol;"><span>·<span style="font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 7pt; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </span></span></span>Sadfsadf sdafasd asdf</p>
    <p style="text-indent: -18pt;"><span style="font-family: Symbol;"><span>·<span style="font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 7pt; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </span></span></span>Sadfsadf adsf sda fas</p>
    <p style="text-indent: -18pt;"><span style="font-family: Symbol;"><span>·<span style="font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 7pt; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </span></span></span>Fsdfasdf asdf</p>

rather than 

<ul>
         <li>asdfasdfasdfa</li>
         <li>dsafasdfasdfsadf</li>
         <li>asdfsadfsadfasdf&nbsp;&nbsp;</li>
    </ul>.

Hope that all make sense
    It would help me a lote if you can fix this.

thanks.
    Filed under:
  •  10-07-2009, 6:12 AM 56165 in reply to 55906

Thank you Kenneth, If you could fix that would be great,

thank you guys
View as RSS news feed in XML