Show friends name in messanger who is already added in my friend list

Last post 06-12-2009, 7:45 AM by jasbir. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-11-2009, 2:39 AM 52986

Show friends name in messanger who is already added in my friend list

Hi,

I am working on social Networking website and  when i send invitation some of my friends to add them in my friend list if they accept the invitation than they added in my friend list right? What I want is can I show these friends directly in cute chat or messanger    because write now what i have to do is i have to add them again in messanger.I want they should already in messanger
  •  06-11-2009, 1:03 PM 53026 in reply to 52986

Re: Show friends name in messanger who is already added in my friend list

•  06-12-2009, 7:45 AM 53069 in reply to 53026

Re: Show friends name in messanger who is already added in my friend list

Hello,

First thanks for such wonderful information, but on extending that thought... I get my user auto added into the contact list but those get stored temprarely into the list, as soon as i sign out those gets removed again from my list. With my understanding I am not able to get the users entered in to the database in table cutechat4_user. How can i make the code enter into the table as well. Do i have to do that with my custom logic, or there is some code available for that which i need to call. as with this i also want to make sure  that no other information ins absent in Database or somewhere other which can be required further in chat operations.

This some kind og urgent, as if these operation of hvaing the contact auto added into list is not feasible then My client would opt for another solutionso looking forward for similar and woderfull response. A quick help or response here would help us a lot.

Thanks in advance. Have a nice time ahead!
View as RSS news feed in XML