ConfigurationPath error

Last post 01-02-2009, 8:28 AM by Cirrus. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-31-2008, 3:15 PM 47332

ConfigurationPath error

I have a cuteEditor that is returning the error at the bottom of my post. this is odd because i am doing the same thing in other places and
    having no errors what so ever.

here is how i have things set up

Tag:

<CE:Editor id="CEHighlightBody"  DisableAutoFormatting="True" EnableClientScript="true" UsePhysicalFormattingTags="true" EncodeHiddenValue="false" EnableStripScriptTags="false" UseHTMLEntities="false" Height="600" Width="805"  ShowPreviewMode="false" runat="server" /></CE:Editor>

Code:
     CType(CEBody, CuteEditor.Editor).ThemeType = CuteEditor.ThemeType.Office2003
            CType(CEBody, CuteEditor.Editor).ConfigurationPath = "~/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Configuration/AutoConfigure/MainCuteConfig.config"
            CType(CEHighlightBody, CuteEditor.Editor).ThemeType = CuteEditor.ThemeType.Office2003
            CType(CEHighlightBody, CuteEditor.Editor).ConfigurationPath = "~/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Configuration/AutoConfigure/MainCuteConfig.config"
            AddHandler CType(CEBody, CuteEditor.Editor).PostBackCommand, AddressOf CuteEditors_Postback
            AddHandler CType(CEHighlightBody, CuteEditor.Editor).PostBackCommand, AddressOf CuteEditors_Postback

as you can see from the code i am not trying to access Basic.config but that is the error that i am getting. I have tried adding ConfigurationPath="~/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Configuration/AutoConfigure/MainCuteConfig.config" to the tag but still i see this error about basic.config.I am not sure what to do and am having trouble figuring out what if anything i have done wrong since have other pages with the exact same setup. any help would be much appreciated thanks

Server Error in '/Morpheus.Test' Application.

ConfigurationPath : /Morpheus.Test/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Configuration/AutoConfigure/Basic.config not found

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: ConfigurationPath : /Morpheus.Test/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Configuration/AutoConfigure/Basic.config not found

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FileNotFoundException: ConfigurationPath : /Morpheus.Test/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Configuration/AutoConfigure/Basic.config not found]
    CuteEditor.Impl.EditorProvider.GetEditorConfig(Editor editor) +426
    CuteEditor.Impl.EditorProvider.GetToolbarItems(Editor editor, String type) +309
    CuteEditor.a.n() +283
    CuteEditor.Editor.CreateChildControls() +37
    System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +100
    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +38
    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +125
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1499

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407
  •  01-02-2009, 8:28 AM 47351 in reply to 47332

Re: ConfigurationPath error

Solved: Did not really that another person had added a cute editor to the page using xslt. simple fix.
View as RSS news feed in XML