Store Files (images and documents) into a Database (Download source code)

Last post 10-06-2008, 7:34 AM by Kenneth. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-05-2008, 8:18 PM 44585

Store Files (images and documents) into a Database (Download source code)

I downloaded this source code for the Demo for SQL Server (under Advance Topics)

I get the following error message with I open the Demo using Visual Studio 2008 Standard edition on a Window Vista platform.

•  10-05-2008, 8:20 PM 44586 in reply to 44585

Re: Store Files (images and documents) into a Database (Download source code)

When I open in edit mode it shows me the picture ... however, it doesn't dispay on forum.

•  10-05-2008, 9:52 PM 44588 in reply to 44586

Hi jfeeney,

Please provide details of the errors you get

Ken
  •  10-06-2008, 6:28 AM 44609 in reply to 44588

The error message is:

Unable to open the Web site
    'http://localhost/CustomerFileProvider/CustomerFileProvider.csproj'. To access local IIS Web sites, you must install the following IIS components:

IIS 6 Metabase and IIS 6 Configuration Compatibility
       ASP.Net
       Windows Authentication

In addition, you must run Visual Studio in the context of an administrator account.

Note:
    I have ASP.Net 3.5 installed, I don't have IIS installed because I just use the built in localhost provider found with Visual Studio.

•  10-06-2008, 6:29 AM 44610 in reply to 44588

Error Message:

Unable to open the Web site
    'http://localhost/CustomerFileProvider/CustomerFileProvider.csproj'. To access local IIS Web sites, you must install the following IIS components:

IIS 6 Metabase and IIS 6 Configuration Compatibility
       ASP.Net
       Windows Authentication

In addition, you must run Visual Studio in the context of an administrator account.

I have ASP.Net 3.5 installed and I just use the built in localhost provider that is built inside Visula Studio 2008
  •  10-06-2008, 7:34 AM 44617 in reply to 44585

Hi jfeeney,

Please follow the steps and try again
    1.Unzip CuteEditor_for_NET6.zip to any directory
    2.Open vs2008-Click File Menu-Click Open Web Site
    3.Choose the Frameword 2.0 directory witch you unziped
    4.Right click the default.htm file in the vs2008
    5.Choose view in browser menu

Regards

Ken
View as RSS news feed in XML