Dropping posts constantly on cutechat for dnn2

Last post 12-29-2007, 11:20 PM by Tunica54. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-28-2007, 5:47 AM 31980

Dropping posts constantly on cutechat for dnn2

Hi,

I have a full license for cutechat for my domain but we haven't used it much since we bought it - it just didn't take up much. But, for some reason lately it's getting used loads and people are raving about it. However, I'm getting loads of people complaining that it's dropping their lines of text randomly. I tried this and they're right! For some reason, if you think too long about what you're writing or if your lines of text are not really short it tends to drop more often but it just generally drops lines and doesn't post them to the main screen and sometimes you have to type your line 3 times before people see it!

I'm running it on dnn2 and to try and fix this i upgraded to version 3.1 yesterday but it's still the same.

Please help as the chatroom is now becoming really popular and I don't want this to fall off again because people get frustrated.

My domain is www.survival-school.org and you can get to the chatroom from a link at the bottom left hand side of the forum page here;

Thanks and regards,

Lyndon.
  •  12-29-2007, 11:20 PM 36072 in reply to 31980

Re: Dropping posts constantly on cutechat for dnn2

Lyndon, I've got the same problem, but with the version for Community server.  I've a ticket open and hoping for resolution.  Did you get any help with yours or resolve it?
    Filed under:
View as RSS news feed in XML