Javascript CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnQueueUI - List Count

•  11-25-2009, 10:55 AM

Javascript CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnQueueUI - List Count

Hi,

I customized CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnQueueUI. Everything was working fine until i tested with 2 multiple files in a row. If I upload a few files, my list count in CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnQueueUI reflects how many files im uploading. If I do a second one, without refreshing, my total list count is the sum of both uploads. Is there a way around that or I have to change my code to take that in consideration.

I also have a few generic question, I read the API, I just want to make sure I understand
    1. If I am customizing my own queue display I dont need to use a uploaderAttachments? My undertsanding is that the difference between the uploader and the uploaderAttachments is one shows a list like gmail and the other one dosnt, but since im making my own, Im good to go with the uplaoder control?
    2. Ive looked at javascript section in the API, and there is an example where the control is placed in a variable like this (var uploader=document.getElementById("<%=UploadAttachments1.ClientID %>");). I cant get it to work, (with my ID), is it because my code is an external .js file or it needs in a script tag of the aspx page. Ive worked around by defining the CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_FUNCTIONS, but Id like to apply my defined functions with uploader.handlequeueui=myqueueuihandler;
    3. I also have a similar problem with a custom cancel button. Ive managed to do a custom upload button with the InsertButtonID, but I have problems with the CancelButtonID. My guess is that it depends when the assigned button is generated. The insert button is generated on my "onLoad" (using ExtJS, so its more on the OnReady function) and it works. the cancel button is generated in a global section of a .js, which is included in my aspx file. Is there an order on how I have to create my custom UI items or i can do it on runtime with, lets say, a  document.createElement("anyEelement"); and specify the cancel ID.
    Thanks in advanced, Ive managed to do an entire customized upload widget using the ExtJS library using .NET web services. The control is good for that, Im just looking everywhere for javascript documentation and examples!

Rafael 

View Complete Thread