More Wierd Bugs. - Image resize & Freezing when accessing HTML Tab

•  11-30-2004, 5:53 AM

More Wierd Bugs. - Image resize & Freezing when accessing HTML Tab

I have found a couple of wierd things going on , can anyone spread any light on whats happening.

1. On some large page where there is a lot of text (I'm not sure this is the reason) cute editor/IE6 freezes when I click the HTML tab, sometime I get a message box saying "
    A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer may become unresponsive Do you wish to continue?"

2. On annother page there is an image that is getting re-sized whatever I do, if I go into the html tab and remove the height and width atributes as soon as I go into the normal mode it just puts them back.
    A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer may become unresponsive Do you wish to continue?"

2. On annother page there is an image that is getting re-sized whatever I do, if I go into the html tab and remove the height and width atributes as soon as I go into the normal mode it just puts them back.
View Complete Thread