How I can Edit Hyper Link Text in the editor

Last post 12-17-2014, 2:44 PM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-17-2014, 4:53 AM 80476

How I can Edit Hyper Link Text in the editor

Hi Kenneth,

I am using Cute Editor in my Application. After I inserting a hyperlink, I can't able to edit that text (Link Text).

If  i right click on that hyperlink and click on properties I will get one pop up in that pop there is no option to edit that hyperlink text

(I am not talking about the URL of that Link). Please see the attached image. In the below Image I want option in the pop up

to change or rename that "external test page". How I can achieve this.. Please give reply ASAP.

THanks in advance.. 

Regards,
    Narendra
  •  12-17-2014, 8:04 AM 80477 in reply to 80476

Re: How I can Edit Hyper Link Text in the editor

Hi,

The Title field use to change the text.

Regards,

Ken 

•  12-17-2014, 9:17 AM 80478 in reply to 80477

Hi Ken,

I checked but it's not working, think once If I clicked on properties for hyperlink then it (existing title) should come in title text box.

But it not came. Please Let me know If I missed anything like config files or any..

Regards,
    Narendra
  •  12-17-2014, 2:44 PM 80479 in reply to 80478

Hi,

When you insert link by the insert link dialog, it will use the same text as what you fill in the title field. after that, you can change the link text directly without open the property dialog.  Just select the link text and change it to the new text you need.

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML