The License for AjaxUploader is not valid.

Last post 08-12-2010, 3:50 PM by Eric. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-12-2010, 2:04 PM 63364

We have AjaxUploader in a large web application under development. The license is part of the .NET project.
    Each developer on the team retrieves the project code from TFS. Each developer runs the application (under development) on their own development environment and IS server. When each developer accesses the application and uses the AjaxUploader in the application, all works well, when they access the application via http://localhost/ on their own machines, all is well. When developers access the application on another developers machine, some instances work while others don't.
    For example two of the developers are at remote locations and they can access each other's instances of the application under development
    AjaxUploader works fine. Both their machines are at 172.17.2.xxx IPs. The license was checked in to TFS on their end.  I am at a 172.17.1.xxx IP. I can access both their machine and use the AjaxUploader with no issues. I can access my instance of the application via http://localhost/ with no problems. However, if they access my instance of the application (172.17.1.xxx ), they get the following error:

Server Error in '/DMS' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are using a domain license file.

The domain name in the license file doesn't match the actual domain name (172.17.1.141) of the web site.

(1) host not match!

What's the problem and how do we resolve the issue?

Thanks in advance,

K.E.

•  08-12-2010, 3:50 PM 63365 in reply to 63364

Re: The License for AjaxUploader is not valid.

Please forward your email receipt and original permanent license email to eric@cutesoft.net , we will check it.

Regards,
    Eric
View as RSS news feed in XML