Is it posible to work on cyrillic with NetSpell on CuteEditor

Last post 07-14-2010, 1:43 AM by Pece. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-08-2010, 7:05 AM 62361

Is it posible to work on cyrillic with NetSpell on CuteEditor

I've tried the Spell Check tool in Cute Editor, but I was unable to make it work on Cyrillic.

I'm working with Cute Editor 6.6 and NetSpell.

I've also try this in the official demo Cute editor, also it doesn't work with words written in Cyrillic, for example "Проба".

•  07-09-2010, 7:15 PM 62405 in reply to 62361

Re: Is it posible to work on cyrillic with NetSpell on CuteEditor

CuteEditor supports multiple language, the online demo can be found in http://cutesoft.net/example/localization.aspx, you can add new language. The steps are as follows:

1. Replace "es-ES" with your own culture encoding, for example, change:
       <CE:Editor id="Editor1"  runat="server"  CustomCulture="es-ES"></CE:Editor>
       to:
        <CE:Editor id="Editor1"  runat="server"  CustomCulture="zu-ZA"></CE:Editor>  
       In visual studio, when you select cuteeditor control, and then click the dropdown list of  "CustomCulture" in properties view, you will find all possible encoding.

2. Open application "bin" folder, and create customized dictionary, file name is "zu-ZA.dic". How to create customized dictionary? please refer to http://www.loresoft.com/projects/netspell/default.aspx.
    After you finish this step, CuteEditor will load the customized dictionary, and you will can use it when have a spell check

3.create customized language resource file in folder "CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Languages\Languages.xml", copy file "_default.xml", and paste it to "zu-ZA.xml",open this file and translate it to your own language

Regards,
    Eric
  •  07-12-2010, 6:37 AM 62423 in reply to 62405

I've done all this steps, but when I try to write something on Cyrillic in the Cute Editor, and then click on the Spell Check icon, all the words that are on Cyrillic are ignored.

I've try it in the on-line demo, it's the same.

•  07-12-2010, 8:26 AM 62426 in reply to 62423

Please send your aspx file and Cyrillic  dictionary to eric@cutesoft.net, I will check it on my end.

Regards,
    Eric
  •  07-14-2010, 1:43 AM 62472 in reply to 62426

I've send you the .aspx file and the Macedonian Dictionary on Cyrillic, if you haven't received them yet, please tell me to send them again.

Thanks

View as RSS news feed in XML