Cute Live Support is a web based ASP.NET application and requires a Microsoft IIS
to host the application. This application has been developed using ASP.NET technology.
Operating System: Windows Server
Framework: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.x, 2.0, 3.x and 4.x
||SQL Server, Oracle, MSDE or Access
||.NET Framework 2.0 +
Cute Live Support supports all major browsers and platforms (both on PC and Mac,
- Edge Browser
- Internet Explorer 11
- Internet Explorer 5.5+;
- all Gecko-based browsers - Mozilla 1.0+, FireFox, Netscape 7+;
- Opera 8.0+.
- Safari 1.3+
- Google Chrome
- It will render as a basic HTML UI Chat.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do visitors have to download anything?
No, Live Support Chat does not require any downloads, plug-ins, or applets. The
Live Support Chat is HTML based.
2. Will this application run on a shared web hosting environment?
Yes, as long as the system requirements are met. Please make sure that you have
IIS running and Microsoft ASP.NET Version 1.0+ installed on the machine where you
want to install Cute Live Support.
3. How easy is the installation process?
It is very simple and is explained in detail in the application's user manual. Basically
all you need to do is to unzip and upload some files to the web server (BY FTP)
and update the database connection string.
4. Is Cute Live Support compatible with Microsoft Windows 7?
Cute Live Support application is fully compatible with Windows 7, Microsoft's newest
Windows release that introduces dramatic improvements for business.