Re: Incorrect Relative URL for chat.rane.aspx

•  07-15-2005, 11:46 PM

Re: Incorrect Relative URL for chat.rane.aspx

I figured out a way to get a temporary workaround.  I opened up the CuteSoft_Client\CUteChat\chat.rane.aspx file, and changed the ProcessRequest function.  Here is the old version:

void System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
    {
        CuteSoft.Chat.Rane.RaneHandlerFactory.ProcessRequest(context,serviceType);
    }

And here is the new version:

void System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
    {
        CuteSoft.Chat.Rane.RaneHandlerFactory.ProcessRequest(context,serviceType);
        context.Response.Write(
    "ChatRaneService=cutechatraneobjectbuilder('chat.rane.aspx','CuteSoft.Chat.ChatRaneService,CuteSoft.Chat,Version=2.0.0.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=da0fc3a24b6f18ba',['Test','CHSync','CHDisconnect','CHChangeAvatar','CHChangeSkin','CHSetBlockUser','IMSync','IMDisconnect','IMUpdateDescription','IMUpdateStatus','SetBlockUser','AddContact','RemoveContact']);"
        );
    }

What I effectively did was to reassign the ChatRaneService variable to have just "chat.rane.aspx" as the URL, rather than "/ChatApplication/CuteSoft_Client/CuteChat/chat.rane.aspx", and this seems to fix the problem.

Ideally, CuteSoft.Chat.Rane.RaneHandlerFactory.ProcessRequest should be modified.

Please let me know what you come up with.

Thanks!

Tim Larson

View Complete Thread