RichTextEditor on Mobile

•  03-12-2014, 3:02 AM

RichTextEditor on Mobile

Hi

I am facing problem when using Rich Text Editor on mobile. I am using it in n ASP.Net MVC application. Initially it was extremely problematic to understand the usage of the editor on mobile or tablet (I used it on Android). After spending time I understood how to use it. But, the problem is that when I type something in the editor initial few characters are hidden as the editor doesn't render in the middle of the screen, it renders with an offset on left side making it impossible to see what is typed. So following are the queries for which I am looking for some information:

1. How can the Editor control be  rendered in the center of the screen? With this problem I can't release the solution. 
    2. I tried to remove the mobile version of editor for mobile by commenting out skin="phone-silver"in loader.js. I got the desktop version but, the problem is that I can't type anything in it.  Is it because of browser limitation or am I missing something. Is there any way to enable the desktop version on mobile even if its with very minimal functionality (at least should be able to type). 
    3. Is there any document avalable which tells How To Use  RichTextEditor on mobile. 

Even though all the functionality provided by RichTextEditor is simply awesome, still the above issues are making it difficult for us to release application. Please help me find the answers to above questions and in case any further information is required, please let me know. 

Regards

Raghav. 

View Complete Thread