Re: SpellCheck "A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected"

•  03-10-2014, 2:07 PM

Re: SpellCheck "A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected"

Hi,

I'm having the same type of problem but with CuteEditor_for_NET6.  The Spell Checker with CustomCulture set to Spanish fails when it encounters that language's special characters (i.e.  inglés ).  As I don't have access to SpellCheck.aspx in the .NET release, is there some way this can be fixed?

Stack trace:

[HttpRequestValidationException (0x80004005): A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (CurrentText="...ba de inglés alerta</d...").]

System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateString(String value, String collectionKey, RequestValidationSource requestCollection) +8933716

System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateNameValueCollection(NameValueCollection nvc, RequestValidationSource requestCollection) +122

System.Web.HttpRequest.get_Form() +150

System.Web.HttpRequest.get_HasForm() +9111711

System.Web.UI.Page.GetCollectionBasedOnMethod(Boolean dontReturnNull) +97

System.Web.UI.Page.DeterminePostBackMode() +69

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +8431

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +253

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +78

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +21

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49

ASP.PopUpSpell.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\1019fd21\fa730f43\App_Web_zuffy3ph.0.cs:0

System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +100

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

View Complete Thread