Value can not be null

•  06-22-2005, 4:10 PM

Value can not be null

Hi Adam...

Yeah .. you are rigth! i post it in wrong page... Our cute Editor is  .Net

This is the Message when  i try to load the control (but if you modify the date of the computer the application works fine. The problem is that i need to work some processes with this date..)

Server Error in '/eLearning.Net' Application.

Value cannot be null. Parameter name: child

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: child

Source Error:

Line 116:                        Me.ContentUCtl.Controls.Add(LoadUserControl("~/Components/Interfase/Admin/AppTablesAdmin.ascx"))
    Line 117: Case eLEnum.UCtl.NewsView
    Line 118: Me.ContentUCtl.Controls.Add(LoadUserControl("~/Components/Interfase/Home/NewsView.ascx"))
    Line 119: Case eLEnum.UCtl.WebChapterPage
    Line 120: Me.ContentUCtl.Controls.Add(LoadUserControl("~/Components/Interfase/Courses/WebChapterPage.ascx"))

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ELEARNING.NET\Layout\Skins\_Default\Default.ascx.vb    Line: 118

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: child]
    System.Web.UI.ControlCollection.Add(Control child) +197
    HEBRO.ASPNET.eLearning.Web._Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ELEARNING.NET\Layout\Skins\_Default\Default.ascx.vb:118
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +98
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

View Complete Thread