Re: Sporadic Viewstate errors

•  05-14-2013, 10:37 PM

Re: Sporadic Viewstate errors

Hi and thanks, I got this problewm solved by a local machine key not even the IIS one, but now the file size which worked fine is now on the fritz, I just for a filure on a 50 MG file, I have set max request in webconfig to max size 2GB, I have set IIS Request filtering to max 2GB, I have removed the entery from the machine.config. I even found the appsettings entries for the upload module which i added and set to 2GB, I have no idea at this point what the problem is. I have never had this probelm with uploads before.

Many thanks for any  help

I found a setting in the upload handler and I also set that to 2 GB, I am still getting the following error

System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
       at System.Web.Hosting.UnsafeIISMethods.MgdReadEntityBody(IntPtr pHandler, Byte[] pBuffer, Int32 dwOffset, Int32 dwBytesToRead, Boolean fAsync, Int32& pBytesRead, IntPtr& ppAsyncReceiveBuffer)
       at System.Web.Hosting.IIS7WorkerRequest.ReadEntityCoreSync(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
       at CuteWebUI.p.ReadEntityBody(Byte[] buffer, Int32 size)
       at CuteWebUI.a.a(HttpContext A_0, HttpWorkerRequest A_1, MemoryStream A_2, FileStream A_3, String& A_4, String& A_5)
       at CuteWebUI.a.b(HttpWorkerRequest A_0)
       at CuteWebUI.UploadModule.e(HttpContext A_0)

View Complete Thread