Re: Font Size and RTE in IE

•  11-21-2012, 2:12 PM

Re: Font Size and RTE in IE

Removing my stylesheet allows the font-size drop down to work but rte in IE still appears as the screenshot above.

This leads me to believe that the font-size drop down issue is related to one of my styles and is being overwritten. But why does the editor appear so strangely in IE?

My aspx page is posted below:

<table align="center" cellpadding="10" id="Table1" class="DashboardBack" width="100%">
          <tr>
                <td>
                      <asp:Label id="lblFileName" runat="server" CssClass="MainHeading"></asp:Label><BR>
                </td>
          </tr>

<tr>
                <td align="center">
                      <asp:Panel runat="server" ID="pnlHtmlEditor">
                    <RTE:Editor id="Editor1" Toolbar="WHD" ContentCss="../../CSS/WHDStyles.css" Text="Type here" runat="server" />
                      </asp:Panel>
                      <asp:Panel runat="server" ID="pnlTxtEditor">
                            <asp:TextBox runat="server" ID="txtText" Wrap="false" TextMode="MultiLine" Width="575px" Height="600px"></asp:TextBox>
                      </asp:Panel>
                      <BR>
                      <asp:Button id="btnSubmit" runat="server" Text="Save Changes" Font-Bold="True" onclick="btnSubmit_Click"></asp:Button>
                      &nbsp;<asp:Button id="btnCancel" runat="server" Text="Cancel" onclick="btnCancel_Click"></asp:Button>
                </td>
          </tr>
    </table>

I'm using my stylesheet for design view and a custom toolbar configuration.

View Complete Thread