Onload rendering error

•  11-21-2012, 7:43 AM

Onload rendering error

Hi,

I have been using this control (<CuteWebUI:Uploader) in a project for quite a long time, primarily for the multiple upload feature. However, we have moved our software to a new server and we are having strange problems.

The control is used in multiple places, in one it works correctly whilst on another, clicking the "Select Files" option postsback and nothing happens. This is due to a javascript error. I have pinpointed this to an error in the way that the control is rendering its "onload" function. On the page that it works correctly, the onload fuction looks like this:

onload="this.style.display=&quot;none&quot; ;  CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_Initialize(this.id);"

On the page that I have the error, the onload function looks like this (snipped):

onload="this.style.display=&quot;none&quot; ; eval((function(a){var c=[];for(var b=1;b&lt;128;b++)c[b]=String.fromCharCode(b);var d=[11,12,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31];var e=[];for(var

... continutes for 100+ lines and ends with ....

{Ox6;Ox1dOx1ec,true4],Ox=1;Ox);var);Ox7){Oxa;Ox41(Ox9b;Ox1ace[24Child5]+Ox]+Ox1+(Ox9Ox8.d;Ox77||!Oxe=Ox9Event];div)||Oxa,Ox3[307]e[292 new 6]+Ox){Ox2*1024&quot;,&quot;skt&quot;,&quot;s4){Ox&quot;,&quot;xs9A-F],1000.spli&amp;&amp;Oxa4=Ox9();} ce[12null;);Oxa(true} ;} n&gt;=10,Ox9. ;} ;'&#13;))CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_Initialize(this.id);"

This is almost certainly the problem, but I have no idea why all of this code would get inserted in between the onload text.

Can anyone assist me with this please?

Thanks,

Gary

View Complete Thread