Re: Questions / buggs...

•  11-12-2012, 8:48 PM

Re: Questions / buggs...

Dear kjell.ek,

For these quetions,

1. These buttons appear / not working? {inserthorizontalrule,Insertwbr}

How do i remove the arrow button on {insertlink} (predefined links). Only have insert link dialog...

You can customize these buttons in richtexteditor\skins\_shared\_toolbartemplate.xml file.

just add  the following code in jsml tag    

1. <!--the following code is customize toolbar-->  
    2.     <image jsml-class="item_{toolbar}_{skin}_{color}_insertlinkdialog" jsml-base="image_{skin}_{color}" command="InsertLink"  tooltip="@INSERTLINK" imagename="link" />  
    3.     <image jsml-class="item_{toolbar}_{skin}_{color}_insertparagraph" jsml-base="image_{skin}_{color}" command="InsertParagraph" tooltip="@INSERTPARAGRAPH" imagename="p" />  
    4.     <image jsml-class="item_{toolbar}_{skin}_{color}_inserthorizontalrule" jsml-base="image_{skin}_{color}"  command="InsertHorizontalRule" tooltip="@INSERTHORIZONTALRULE" imagename="rule" />  

2. How to change the width of Font name and Size drop-down menu?

open  richtexteditor\skins\_shared\_toolbartemplate.xml and find the following code, change the width property. 

1. <!--changed width-->  
    2.     <panel jsml-class="item_{toolbar}_{skin}_{color}_fontname" jsml-base="dropdown_{skin}_{color}" command="ShowXmlFloatbox" arguments="setfontname.xml" width="120" text="@FontName" stylename="fontname" />  
    3.     <panel jsml-class="item_{toolbar}_{skin}_{color}_fontsize" jsml-base="dropdown_{skin}_{color}" command="ShowXmlFloatbox" arguments="setfontsize.xml" width="120" text="@FontSize" stylename="fontsize" />  

3. How to set office2010blue skin on the dialogs?

Do you mean the dialog style? RTE does not support setting the dialog skin currently.

4. I did use Editor1.AllowPasteHtml = False in Cute Editor, but this is not allowed in RichTextEditor.
    How do i set AllowPasteHtml = False in RichTextEditor?

Editor1.PasteMode="Disabled" , the demo link is http://richtexteditor.com/demo/clean-code-on-paste.aspx

5.  for the width and height of double-click image, and the IE9's design view issue, we will fix it soon.

6. How do I choose which Toolbar buttons appear in code/html view and Preview view?

Modify these 2 files: 

richtexteditor\plugins\toolbar_code\plugin.xml

richtexteditor\plugins\toolbar_view\plugin.xml  

7. I set Editor1.EnableObjectResizing = False in code behind and try set enableobjectresizing:false in config.js but i can still drag/resize table and images. 

This property works fine,  if you changed config.js, please clear the browser's cache.

Regards,

Jeff 

View Complete Thread