Image/text errors in text area

•  10-11-2012, 2:58 PM

Image/text errors in text area

Edited for clarity: 

1. When I open a text file with CuteEditor that contains images, the images do not load propely and display as:

in the text area. 

The img src contains a relative path (ex. /resources/images/image.jpg) and the image doesn't show in the text area. I though this might have something to do with the Editor.SiteUrl = "relative" but that didn't help me.

The strange thing is the path in the html tab is correct and when I save changes the images appear on my page, but are broken in the text area of the editor itself.

Why would this happen if they appear correctly on a page when I save the html as it appears in the text area? 

2. Another problem that might be related is that when opening a text file in CuteEditor all the text is defaulted to Times New Roman instead of whatever the text happens to be. I'm also unsure why this is happening. 

3. When trying to use the insert hyperlink dialog I get a 401 error. I an unusre why this is happening and can not find the appropriate dialog file in my downloaded Cute Editor. What am I missing?

Any help would be appriciated. Thanks!

View Complete Thread