PageProperties not found and Custom config doesn't load in v4.5.0.0

•  06-09-2005, 9:46 PM

PageProperties not found and Custom config doesn't load in v4.5.0.0

I upgraded to v4.5.0.0 and saw a couple problems.

1.  PageProperties isn't supported.  I had to remove the "PageProperties" elements for the runtime to work.

2.  Custom config files set using the "ConfigurationPath" attribute isn't working.  I can set AutoConfigure="Full" and the page works,  but setting AutoConfigure=None and setting the ConfigurationPath loads up the Editor without any buttons.

Keep in mind that all the code / aspx has remained untouched between the upgrades (except of course removing the PageProperties elements)...

Here's part of my Editor on the ASPX:

<CE:EDITOR id="txtContentCute" runat="server" name="txtContentCute" Width="100%" AutoConfigure="None" oncommand="HandleEditorCommand(this);" MaxHTMLLength="200000" BreakElement="P" ShowBottomBar="False" ShowHtmlMode="False" ShowPreviewMode="False" ThemeType="OfficeXP" EditorOnPaste="PasteText" ConfigurationPath="~/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Configuration/srmedium.config" Font-Names="Verdana" Font-Size="11px" Height="275px">
                  <FrameStyle Height="100%" BorderWidth="1px" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderColor="Silver" Width="100%"
                   CssClass="CuteEditorFrame" BackColor="White"></FrameStyle>
    </CE:EDITOR>
View Complete Thread