spell check problem

•  05-17-2011, 8:40 PM

spell check problem

I have following html code in the editor what happen is if I use the spell check it give an spell error "Arial" . This is the font type set in html which shouldn't appear in spell check. and you can see I got only half "cancel" button

<p><span style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 9pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;' lang="EN-US"><font size="2">Clear policy available. <br />
    Complaints analysed at Quality/ Risk Committee meetings with opportunity to identify trends. <br />
    Facilitate speedy and effective feedback and remedies at the first point of contact <br />
    Minimise customer dissatisfaction. <br />
    Demonstrate a commitment to resolving complaints and actioning commendations. <br />
    Policy facilitates sdfesdsdeeBill <br />
    Provide customer feedback guidelines for commendations and complaints <br />
    Standardised handling of addfasdasdf. KPI&#8217;s agreed and reported. <br />
    Complaints sddfs asdfasdfsdfaasdf<br />
    Reporting back to National Executive to benchmark<br />
    <br />
    <strong>National sdasdf dfasdfasdf:<br />
    </strong>&#8226; Top 3 categories treatment, environments, administration <br />
    &#8226; Severity &#8211; all 3&#8217;s &amp; 4&#8217;s <br />
    &#8226; Resolution meets 100% benchmark. <br />
    &#8226; No issues remained outstanding</font></span></p>
View Complete Thread