Configuration of Editor for a folder/URL config

•  04-28-2011, 7:06 PM

Configuration of Editor for a folder/URL config

I am trying to do the following:
    1. [MyCuteSoftApp].com will be my editor website with the CuteSoft Editor configured and working. (Check, this is ready and working)

2. I need my media library to be a physical path outside that app directory on the server for storage reasons. Say [D:\Media\] with sub folders for grouping of images under that, ClassA, ClassB etc... so the physical path to my images will be D:\Media\ClassA\mypiture.png

3. When I grab one of those images to put in my content, I need to have the URL to that image be something like:

I am evaluating the product, so I am not sure I am configuring everything properly, but I cant seem to get this working exactly the way I need, so I thought I would ask if anyone could point me in the right direction for the configuration settings I would need to accomplish this or even if this is possible.

*I have a running local copy in Cassini and can get any folder under the [MyCuteSoftApp].com to work, but cant get the imagegallery set to point to anyplace else.

View Complete Thread