Re: Uploader in multiple places on one page

•  10-10-2010, 10:03 PM

Re: Uploader in multiple places on one page

Ken.

I want to switch between the forms through javascript not through the  codebehind and I don't want the page refresh too.

I tried moving the form to div tags with innerHTML depending on the  button clicks through javascript and it works great on firefox and chrome except  internet explorer. when the page loads I am able to upload on IE but when I move the form and when clicked on select a file link, I am getting '__EVENTTARGET' is null or not an object". If you have any workaround for this or any other way to achieve this that would be great. Here is the sample code for testing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       <div id="placeholder1">Select Files to Upload 1</div>
       ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       <div id="upload-images">
        <form id="form1" runat="server">
            <div class="content">
                        <h2>
                            Simple Upload (Customizing the UI)
                        </h2>
                        <p>
                            A sample demonstrating how to customize the look and feel of file upload controls.
                            (Maximum file size: 4M).</p>

<asp:LinkButton runat="server" ID="Uploader1Insert" Text="Select Files To Upload" />

<div id="queuediv" style="display: none;">
                            <div id="queuedivtablecontainer">&nbsp;</div>

</div>
                        <br />
                        <CuteWebUI:Uploader runat="server" ID="Uploader1" MultipleFilesUpload="true" InsertButtonID='Uploader1Insert'
                            ProgressPicture="~/sampleimages/bgmenu.gif" TempDirectory="~/UploaderTemp">
                            <ValidateOption MaxSizeKB="4096" />
                        </CuteWebUI:Uploader>

<div>
                          <a href="BLOCKED SCRIPTvoid(0);" onclick="UploadAllPhotos();">Upload Photos</a>
                        </div>

</div>
        </form>    
        </div>

<br />
      <a href="BLOCKED SCRIPTload1();">Move to Placeholder 1</a>     

<script type="text/javascript">
          function load1()
          {
          //    InitializeUploader1();
              document.getElementById("placeholder1").innerHTML = document.getElementById("upload-images").innerHTML;
              document.getElementById("upload-images").innerHTML = "";
          }
       </script>

Thanks.
View Complete Thread