Re: CuteEditor 6.6 fails to show in tabs where 6.3 does (impacts only Chrome, FF)

•  04-21-2010, 1:57 PM

Re: CuteEditor 6.6 fails to show in tabs where 6.3 does (impacts only Chrome, FF)

It is not my code, as I identified it in Gecko Loader.js  which fails now in FF and Chrome when placed inside the tab.  It DOES work fine in Safari and IE on the exact page.  The project does not allow for an easy example to be made but since I substituted the Loader from 6.3 and it does work - I will remain using that loader. 

If you get other people inquiring about the oddities with FF or Chrome, you had a heads up.  

If you offered uncompressed javascript files of the Loader I would do a Beyond Compare and inspect further to identify the issue.  I am always amazed how developers are so quick to dismiss it as someone else's fault.  Sending me to the stupid demo page demeans me but more so YOU.  The systems which now encapsulate your editor are more advanced than a retarded demo page.  Perhaps testing your editor inside of hidden dynamic tabs would yield different results.

View Complete Thread