Uploader function calls fail after an error is detected.

•  04-01-2010, 10:24 AM

Uploader function calls fail after an error is detected.

Uploader in single file mode.  Upload file OK but server side of my code detects an issue (nothing to do with the upload itself) and throws an exception.  My OnQueueUI function detects the exception and attempts to do a "cancelall()" and receives the following exception...

Microsoft JScript runtime error: global event handler error #CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnQueueUI : '$lineinfo' is undefined

This seems to occur if I attempt any uploader object function following the detection of my server generated exception.  For example, setdialogfilter() function also fails.  The uploader object itself appears to be valid but can't call these functions.  I need to reissue the setdialogfilter() call because the upload completion appears to "clear" the filter and I want to allow the user to try the upload again but need to restrict them to the "allowed" file formats as the original upload attempt.

Note that I actually have two uploader controls on the page.  One allowing multiple file uploads and the other restricting to single file uploads since I could not find a way to switch a single uploader control back-and-forth between single and multiple upload mode.
View Complete Thread