Re: Unable to Find Uploaded file in directory (sometimes)

•  08-20-2009, 8:13 PM

Re: Unable to Find Uploaded file in directory (sometimes)

Update.

I'm now able to reproduce the problem.

If I use FF (3.5.2) and disable Silverlight (3.0.40723.0) and enable Shockwave Flash (10.0.22.87) I will get the error message (Unable to Find Uploaded file in directory C:\..."  It works okay with Silverlight and no Flash and it also works when both are enabled.

I just read a post that lists the order that the component will try to use Silverlight, Flash, etc.  Everything seems like it's in the "rich" mode (selecting the file dialog, the file extension filters are in place) but when I click Open to start the upload, it will display the progress bar and run up to 100% and then show the popup error.

Flash should be enough right?  Is there something additional I need to do?

1. <CuteWebUI:Uploader runat="server" ID="fileUploadA" InsertText="Upload File" InsertButtonID="imgUploadA" MultipleFilesUpload="true" MaxFilesLimit="3" TempDirectory="~/secure/questionnaire/uploaderTemp" OnFileUploaded="fileUploadA_Upload">  
    2.     <ValidateOption AllowedFileExtensions="jpg,jpeg,gif,tiff,doc,docx,xls,xlsx,pdf,zip,txt" />  
    3.     <ValidateOption MaxSizeKB="102400" />  
    4. </CuteWebUI:Uploader> 

1. protected void fileUploadA_Upload(object sender, UploaderEventArgs args)  
    2. {  
    3.     byte[] fileBytes;  
    5.     using (System.IO.Stream uploadedStream = args.OpenStream())  
    6.     {  
    7.         fileBytes = new byte[uploadedStream.Length];  
    8.         uploadedStream.Read(fileBytes, 0, (int)uploadedStream.Length);  
    9.     }  
    10.     DocHelper uploadDoc = new DocHelper();  
    12.     if (uploadDoc.DocUploadAndSave(fileBytes, args.FileName, _questIdA))  
    13.     {  
    14.         BindDocumentGrid(gvDocsA, _questIdA);  
    16.         //  Insert client script block (YFT).  
    17.         SetupYellowFade(gvDocsA);  
    18.     }  
    19.     else  
    20.         Master.DisplayMsg(false"Unable to store document.");  

View Complete Thread