UL scrambled on reload

•  07-13-2009, 12:01 PM

UL scrambled on reload

Hi

When i paste the below into the editor and switch between normal and html, its fine. When i click the save button i think its saving to the db OK, but when it reshows the form the html is scrambled a bit i get some extra <ul></ul> in the middle. You can recreate this on your page http://cutesoft.net/example/general.aspx copy the below into html view, then click save when in normal view,  then look at the html. After "school of infantry" the </li></ul> is replaced with <ul></ul>. It only seems to do it if you click save in normal view, in html its fine.

regards

<ul>
              <li><a href="">Career</a>
                <ul>
                  <li><a href="">MS Web</a> /</li><li><a href="">Promotions</a> /</li><li><a href="">Resettlement</a> </li>
                </ul>
              </li>
              <li><a href="">Education</a>
                <ul>
                  <li><a href="">DETS(A)</a> /</li><li><a href="">CLM</a> /</li><li><a href="">Accreditation</a> </li>
                </ul>
              </li>
              <li><a href="">Training</a>
                <ul>
                  <li><a href="">LWC</a> /</li><li><a href="">OPTAG</a> /</li><li><a href="">School of Infantry</a> </li>
                </ul>
              </li>
            </ul>
            <ul>
              <li><a href="">Welfare</a>
                <ul>
                  <li><a href="">UK</a> /</li><li><a href="">Germany</a> /</li><li><a href="">Army Health</a> </li>
                </ul>
              </li>
              <li><a href="">Units &amp; Orgs</a>
                <ul>
                  <li><a href="">Spotlight Sites</a> </li>
                </ul>
              </li>
              <li><a href="">Ops &amp; Deployments</a>
                <ul>
                  <li><a href="">Iraq</a> /</li><li><a href="">Afghanistan</a> /</li><li><a href="">Cultural Awareness</a> </li>
                </ul>
              </li>
            </ul>
            <ul>
              <li><a href="">Resources</a>
                <ul>
                  <li><a href="">Sharepoint</a> /</li><li><a href="">Gear</a> /</li><li><a href="">Entertainment</a> </li>
                </ul>
              </li>
              <li><a href="">Sports</a>
                <ul>
                  <li><a href="">TA Sports</a> /</li><li><a href="">Lottery</a> /</li><li><a href="">Clubs &amp; Associations</a> </li>
                </ul>
              </li>
              <li><a href="">Forums</a>
                <ul>
                  <li><a href="">Code of Conduct</a> /</li><li><a href="">FAQ</a> </li>
                </ul>
              </li>
            </ul>
View Complete Thread