Re: access denied error when trying to insert a link, picture or flash

•  05-07-2009, 11:26 PM

Re: access denied error when trying to insert a link, picture or flash

Hi Ken,

Have you got a chance to see the issue. Can you replicate it now?????????.
    Yes I have few more queries:
    1.Cute editor in update panel+modal popup also does not work.Gives a lot of javascript errors.Error: "null or not an object at line 0"
    2. How can I clear the cute editor in javascript?. I have used the code
    editor.setHtml("");
    and then I paste some html in it.It works but sometimes the cute editor text gets appended with the prevoius text in cute editor. My cute editor is in update panel.Is the update panel creating the issue??
    3. How can I change the view's of cute editor from "Preview" to "normal" or "html" to "normal".
    I have used the code:
    function ClearPurpose()
    {

var editor1 = document.getElementById('<%= UnSubscribeEditor1.ClientID %>');

try {

editor1.ExecCommand("TabCode");

editor1.ExecCommand("TabEdit");

event.cancelBubble = true;

} catch (e) { };

}

What I want is whenever the user opens a cute editor in my modal popup window the cute editor text should be the the text what I am going to edit. That text to be edited, I paste it in cute editor and before this I clear the cute editor text using the code snippet added above. But sometimes text gets appanded with the previous text and sometimes it works fine. My requirement also says that whenever the cute editor is opened the "normal" view should be selected. Even if the user has closed it with "preview" or "html" view.It works but sometimes it does not.

Hope I am clear with my problem.Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards
    Yuvika
View Complete Thread