Image Unc Path

•  04-28-2009, 7:30 AM

Image Unc Path

I have a web farm.  I need to store the images on a seperate server.  I am currently doing this now for avatar images.  So I know the path is set up correctly.  I get the following error when attemting to write to this path with your code. 

Re: Image Path

Now I get this error.  I know the path is set up right since It is currently writting avatars to this location with no issues.

Unable to translate physical path \\mars\ForumsAvatars to virtual path
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: Unable to translate physical path \\mars\ForumsAvatars to virtual path

Source Error:

Line 316:				string folder=secset.ImageBrowserPath;
    Line 317:				if(folder==null||folder=="")folder=secset.ImageGalleryPath;
    Line 318:				fs.VirtualRoot=CuteEditor.EditorUtility.ProcessWebPath(Context,null,folder).TrimEnd('/')+"/";
    Line 319:			}
    Line 320:			protected override void GetFiles(ArrayList files)

Source File: c:\Forums\Forums\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Dialogs\InsertImage.aspx    Line: 318

Stack Trace:

[Exception: Unable to translate physical path \\mars\ForumsAvatars to virtual path]
       CuteEditor.EditorUtility.ProcessWebPath(HttpContext context, Control ctrl, String path) +947
       ASP.cutesoft_client_cuteeditor_dialogs_insertimage_aspx.InitOfType() in c:\Forums\Forums\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Dialogs\InsertImage.aspx:318
       CuteEditor.Dialogs.FileBrowserPage.OnInit(EventArgs e) +781
       ASP.cutesoft_client_cuteeditor_dialogs_insertimage_aspx.OnInit(EventArgs args) in c:\Forums\Forums\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Dialogs\InsertImage.aspx:15
       System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +333
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +378

View Complete Thread