Re: I can programmatically add/remove a user's contact list like below code.

•  04-20-2009, 6:42 AM

Re: I can programmatically add/remove a user's contact list like below code.

hi

i use this code into my another application which is out site cute chat application and it work fine and update contact list of CuteChat4_User-->BuildinContacts column into database.

but if i am changing contact list for user 'A' and user is login into cute chat messanger the he is not directly see that newly added contcat into his messenger,to see newly added contact user have to refesh page but here it create big problem for me.

when user update his messenger means "NewMessenger.aspx" page then messenger does not get new contact from database (CuteChat4_User-->BuildinContacts) instead of it it overwrite Messenger contact (old contact list) into database.

this database contact  overwrite is happen also when user click on "Close" button of Messenger and when user singout from messanger ("NewMessenger.aspx").

can you plz tell me how to stop database overwrite when page is refesh or when "Close" button is press by users.

View Complete Thread