Re: Absolute URLs for images

•  10-06-2008, 8:08 AM

Re: Absolute URLs for images

Thanks Ken!

I made those changes and all seems well save for one thing.  I tested just typing text in the editors and some basic formatting things.  Those seem to work OK.  However when I select the image gallery I get the following error.

Server Error in '/LocalDNN' Application.

Could not find a part of the path 'c:"inetpub"wwwroot"LocalDNN"uploads'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'c:"inetpub"wwwroot"LocalDNN"uploads'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'c:"inetpub"wwwroot"LocalDNN"uploads'.]
    System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) +492
    System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption) +1559
    System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption) +37
    System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories(String path) +11
    CuteEditor.Impl.FileSystemStorage.GetDirectoryItems(String dirpath, Boolean getcount) +87
    CuteEditor.Dialogs.InsertGalleryFrame.b() +541
    CuteEditor.Dialogs.InsertGalleryFrame.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +17
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1436

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433 

I'm sure it's a web config setting or something so I'll explore that.  But I'm not sure so if you could point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

I have tried changing UseDNNRootImageDirectory="true" to UseDNNRootImageDirectory="false" already but that did not work.

Thanks!
View Complete Thread