Re: How to precompile ASP.NET Web Application project with CuteEditor?

•  06-12-2008, 5:54 AM

Re: How to precompile ASP.NET Web Application project with CuteEditor?

I just updated to currently latest version 6.1.0.0. But i still get errors:

Error    1    Die Datei oder Assembly CuteEditor.ImageEditor oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.    /myproject.csproj/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/ImageEditor/imageeditor.aspx    3    1    myproject.csproj_deploy
    Error    2    Unbekanntes Servertag CE:ImageEditor.    /myproject.csproj/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/ImageEditor/imageeditor.aspx    57    1    myproject.csproj_deploy
    Error    3    Die Datei oder Assembly CuteEditor.ImageEditor oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.    /myproject.csproj/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/ImageEditor/imageeditorTest.aspx    3    1    myproject.csproj_deploy
    Error    4    Unbekanntes Servertag CE:ImageEditor.    /myproject.csproj/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/ImageEditor/imageeditorTest.aspx    58    1    myproject.csproj_deploy

errors 1 + 3 mean: The file or assemply (as above) or one of it dependencies could not be found. The system could not find the file: (as above)
    errors 2 + 4 mean: Unknown servertag (as above)

after adding CuteEditor.ImageEditor.dll and NetSpell.SpellChecker.dll as a reference to the web application project and putting the .dic files in the \bin i will get these errors:

Error    1    Der Typ CuteEditor.Editor hat keine öffentliche Eigenschaft mit dem Namen pageproperties.    /wfmg.csproj/_cms/InvestNewsSend.aspx    34    1    wfmg.csproj_deploy
    Error    2    Inhalt (</PageProperties>) entspricht keiner Eigenschaft in CuteEditor.Editor; achten Sie auf Wohlgeformtheit.    /wfmg.csproj/_cms/InvestNewsSend.aspx    35    1    wfmg.csproj_deploy

error 1 means: The type (as above) has not a public property named (as above)
    2 means: Content (as above) does not relay to the property in (as above), pay attention to well-formed.

EDIT:
     i could fix these errors in my project. now the site precompiles "updateable", but if i want the site to get precompiled without being updateable i will get errors again. (colorpicker_more_old.aspx)

Please help

View Complete Thread