newbie css help (And two other newbie questions)

•  04-05-2008, 9:23 PM

newbie css help (And two other newbie questions)

I am having problems getting the css to work properly.

I have been successful in changing the items in the css drop down menu (they no longer say "red text, green bold text, etc).  I changed this in the common.config file as seen below:

<CssClass>
          <item text="Title" value="h4">
            <html><![CDATA[<span style='font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:90%; font-weight:bold; color:#ee3044; padding-top:15px;'>Title</span>]]></html>
          </item>
          <item text="Bold" value="h5">
            <html><![CDATA[<span style='font-size:80%; font-weight:bold; padding-top:15px;'>Bold</span>]]></html>
          </item>
          <item text="Main Text" value="content">
            <html><![CDATA[<span style='color:#000000; font-size:75%;'>Main Text</span>]]></html>
          </item>
        </CssClass>

on my page with the cute editor, i can assign the css style, which shows up in the code, but does not affect the text in any way what-so-ever.  I am not sure what i am doing wrong here.  I have a very simple css file that I also tried to apply, but couldn't get that to work either.....

Question 2: how do i get rid of the "View HTML" button at the bottom of the cute editor?

Question 3: how do i make the default text in the editor Verdana.  I do not want to give them any more choices than that.

Thank you very much for your help.
    M
View Complete Thread