tags shown at bottom of editor cause cursor or selections to jump all over the place

•  03-13-2008, 4:00 PM

tags shown at bottom of editor cause cursor or selections to jump all over the place

The status bar at the bottom of the editor currently is showing the tags of an area when selected within the content area.  The problem I seem to be having is that whe you have mulitple tags as some of my clients do the status bar runs out of space to list the tags and then it pushes the editor apart (width) and then the area that you selected or clicked moves up or down and other content is selected.  I have an old WYSIWYG editor and have been working to replace it with CuteSoft but this issue is happening so much that my clients don't want us to get rid of the old basic editor.  Can you offer help or suggestions?  I love the product but I can see where this is frustrating to our users.  Any feedback would be helpful!

I just tested it some more, and the tags might not have anything, but what happens is when I scroll down in the content area and try to select or click on an image or text, it will select it, but then jump back up to the top of the content as it did when the page loaded.  It does select the item but you have to scroll back down to see what you selected. Any ideas?
View Complete Thread