Re: Cuteedit create different HTML under IE and FF, which causes some problem, any idea?

•  12-09-2007, 1:44 PM

Re: Cuteedit create different HTML under IE and FF, which causes some problem, any idea?

There is no email address in the email content, I compared what I get under IE and FF, it seems just some CSS format, I tried to change the html bit by bit and send to my outlook, I didn't find a clear pattern, but there are around 10 style="font-size: 11pt;" in my html, on FF it stays that way, but on IE it changes to style="font-size: 11pt" , no semi-colon.

So I get the html that works from FF, and start to change style="font-size: 11pt;" to style="font-size: 11pt" , one at one time. I did find when I did that on the fifth tag, the email was dumped to junk email, while before that, all were in InBox

I could not find how outlook filter, I do know HtmlEditor give different result because the difference between IE DOM and FF DOM. But I can not ask my clients to use FF to edit email so it can be handled better by outlook, what a shame!

Any suggestion?

Thanks  
View Complete Thread