Install Problems

•  12-03-2007, 9:50 AM

Install Problems

When I installed I had lots of errors with the sql

I have took the sql file and tried to run it to find the problem. 
    This is what I get

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Unclosed quotation mark after the character string 'CuteChat4_Lobby]'. Incorrect syntax near 'CuteChat4_Lobby]'. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteADOScript(String SQL) at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteScript(String Script, Boolean UseTransactions) if exists (select * from dbo.sysobjects where id = object_id(N'[dbo].[CuteChat4_Lobby]') and OBJECTPROPERTY(id, N'IsUserTable') = 1) drop table [dbo].[CuteChat4_Lobby]]

Can anyone tell me what the problem could be?

Thanks
View Complete Thread