Evaluation license

•  11-07-2007, 9:45 AM

Evaluation license

Hi,

i just downloaded and installed CuteEditor for .NET 6 but i have problem. The evaluation license doesn't work at all. I didn't have the chance to try the product even once...Here is the message that i get when i try to reach an aspx page:

Exception Details: System.ComponentModel.LicenseException: A valid license cannot be granted for the type CuteEditor.Editor. Contact the manufacturer of the component for more information.

Stack Trace:

[LicenseException: A valid license cannot be granted for the type CuteEditor.Editor. Contact the manufacturer of the component for more information.]
    v.GetLicense(LicenseContext context, Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions) +499
    CuteEditor.EditorLicenceProvider.GetLicense(LicenseContext context, Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions) +55
    System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.ValidateInternalRecursive(LicenseContext context, Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions, License& license, String& licenseKey) +319
    System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.ValidateInternal(Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions, License& license) +44
    System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.Validate(Type type) +29
    CuteEditor.Editor..ctor() +89
    _ASP.default_aspx.__BuildControlEditor1() +22
    _ASP.default_aspx.__BuildControl__control2() +297
    _ASP.default_aspx.__BuildControlTree(Control __ctrl) +56
    _ASP.default_aspx.FrameworkInitialize() +30
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +85
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +18
    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +179
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +87

I really need some help please, it's urgent, i have a client who want me to find a solution quickly.

Thx

View Complete Thread