Re: is there some opposite of 'DisableItemList'

•  02-06-2004, 5:06 AM

Re: is there some opposite of 'DisableItemList'

"The <p> insert on enter is common to all html wysiwyg editors"

i am aware of that, but this WYSIWYG editor box that i am typing this very second to make this reply in doesn't insert a <p></p> tags, its doing a break tag, i can tell because its doing the same thing as hitting Control-Enter..... editors such as FreeTextBox allow you to set that mode, and i'd assume since this one is doing it, that it is possible

"You can always add/remove smilies by creating a custom button, displaying your own smilies containerYou can always add/remove smilies by creating a custom button, displaying your own smilies container"

yeah, that's a possibility, but i was asking if there is an easy way... i am not sure how the code works so maybe Adam could elaborate a little or even say "its not possible unless you tear it down and do it custom"

"If you use the .Template method to specify the layout, you specify where to put dividers into the toolbar"

i wasn't asking how to specify on where the dividers are/were, i was asking how to remove them.. this one is all right anyways, i figured out a good method to getting around seeing ||||||| on my editor

thanks anyways

View Complete Thread