Re: On first hit, nothing shows up but 'DotNetGallery Online Demonstration'

•  12-15-2004, 1:05 AM

Re: On first hit, nothing shows up but 'DotNetGallery Online Demonstration'

Ok, I just started gradually moving things around until I finally got it to do something. Now I'm confused about the album aspect of it.

The thing is, it kept looking for the bin folder in the top directory so that's where I placed the bin directory. It wouldn't show anything else until I started moving everything else to the top directory, it's not where I would like it but, at least it's working.

Now the problem is that I thought the first page to show would be the album directory page. It doesn't show unless I actually navigate to album.htm. So now I'm confused.

here's my url:

here's the url to the album page:
    http://www.nymetropolitanaau.com/album.htm

We're supposed to go live sometime tomorrow. He took so long with the license so that's his fault but, he bought ten licenses. So I'm like in a panic now trying to get it to work right. LOL I didn't know he was going to do that. LOL

Oh and if it comes to it, I can give you access I'm just hoping to not have to, he wouldn't be too happy about me giving access to someone he hasn't authorized. If it comes to that, screw him. LOL
View Complete Thread