just upgraded; editor failing to load...

•  05-04-2007, 7:01 AM

just upgraded; editor failing to load...

Hi Adam,
    I hope you can help me: downloaded the latest version 6 today, tested on laptop (XP SP2, IE 6) and it looked fine.  On site it fails with javascript error for the line that has the editor in it.  In IE7 it gives more information: (this info is actually within the cute editor box)

Server Error in '/' Application.

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'CuteEditor.Impl.EditorImageFileHandler' from assembly 'CuteEditor'.

Source Error:

Line 5:  		</authorization>
                Line 6:  		<httpHandlers>
                Line 7:  			<add path="*.jpeg" verb="GET" type="CuteEditor.Impl.EditorImageFileHandler,CuteEditor" />
                Line 8:  			<add path="*.jpg" verb="GET" type="CuteEditor.Impl.EditorImageFileHandler,CuteEditor" />
                Line 9:  			<add path="*.gif" verb="GET" type="CuteEditor.Impl.EditorImageFileHandler,CuteEditor" />

Source File: e:\domains\g\grandalpha.eu\user\htdocs\cutesoft_client\cuteeditor\web.config    Line: 7

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.210

Any ideas?  The site is live and I need to fix it fast.  If there's no fix I must rollback to the earlier version.
    Cheers
    Tyrone
View Complete Thread