Re: Resizing problem with Cutchat and problems with ReloadUI() method (in IM_MainForm.aspx)

•  04-27-2007, 3:58 AM

Re: Resizing problem with Cutchat and problems with ReloadUI() method (in IM_MainForm.aspx)

Hi

here my answers 

1. We are using  the CuteChat Web messenger integration package (version 3.1.1), downloaded from the following url:

http://cutesoft.net/downloads/folders/chat_current_releases/entry21916.aspx

2. The problem happens when the frame in which the CuteChat main panel is rezised. Somehow, CuteChat does not recognize when the height is changed and it does not adjust. Changes in width are adapted however.  The file for the main panel is: “IM_MainForm.aspx”

3. Our problem occures in both IE 6 and IE7, but only when ssl is enabled

4. Yes, we have changed the UI-Layout (basically in the file ChatUI_IMMain.xml, where we have defined our own main panel). The java script method ReloadUI() in IM_MainForm.aspx then refers to our Custom Main panel instead of the default one:

function ReloadUI()     {

Desktop.SuspendLayout();

LoadSkinClasses(SkinName,"ChatUI.Xml.Aspx?Type=InstantMain");

Desktop.AppendWindow( CreateInstance("CustomInstantMainPanel") );

Desktop.ResumeLayout();

}

Now, as resize does not happen automatically, we call the ReloadUI() method at certain events from the parent frame like this:

window.frmShort.frmContacts.ReloadUI();

Then, the window is resized properly but a security warning appears (see screenshot). It does not matter from where the ReloadUI() method is called, the security warning always appears, I have tested this. Strangely this method is called when CuteChat is loaded and no warning appears.

I hope you can help us. Thanks in advance

Daniel

View Complete Thread