Re: When version 6.0 becomes availble?

•  03-26-2007, 12:38 PM

Re: When version 6.0 becomes availble?

Cor that's a bit worrying, there do seem to be a couple bugs that haven't been fixed - like that one with coloured text doesn't resize, seems a bit fundamental!  This thing's never getting released is it...

Anyway, Yelnoc - thought I'd respond and summarize this thread cos it's quite mad.  Basically, there were a few bugs it would seem in version 5.3.  Version 6.0 was scheduled as a planned release back in October (I think), which it wasn't.  So it was then promised for November, December, January, February, then first week in March, then the following monday, then it was promised for today (Monday 26th) but a demo appeared in which is potentially turns out that no one can actually tell what's changed...so everyone's a bit stumped and a bit hacked off with empty promises and no delivery.

Worst of all, while this has been going on, there have been no fixes to version 5.3 as the fixes have been promised in v6.0...

...so all in all, it's a complete mess, everyone's hacked off beyond belief, people are jumping ship left, right and centre and finding other products to use, but no one's actually finding other products because this is possibly the best one...ohh the madness!!!

Oh, correct me if I'm wrong at all anyone.
View Complete Thread